Monday, July 13, 2009

Welcome To Ft Laudy


(As some of use MIA kids like to call Ft Lauderdale). So far school has been okay, first class was extremely long as hell! I literally forgot I was there?!! Crazy! But the class is slack...if you know computers and the teacher seems cool. Next up is math...oh ya my long lost buddy that failed me nasty style during spring semester. (Horrible memory) So anyways one thing I love about this city is the ambient it has and people just seem so much nicer and just livin' is easy. The beach is totally not that far from me at all I could probably go for a drive and lay in the sand thats how close it is! The weather here seems like its a different state! Its nice and breezy, reminds me of Oakland on its "summer" days (there's no such thing as summer in the Bay Area) haha.

Ok no off to get ready for my next class...great.

Happy Monday huh? Lol.

<3,

1 comment:

  1. Ft. Lauderdale is great. I used to go there every summer with my family and stay at a resort in front of the beach. I'm from Miami too, and the weather up there feels better. It's like the sun shines brighter, idk. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete