Thursday, July 9, 2009

Platforms Are The New Flats

According to my friend, "Platforms are the new Flats of the Summer". I don't know where I have been but I guess she's right. I have seen girls rocking platforms a lot now and its cute because it doesn't even have to be for going out or anything! I'm a short girl so platforms or anything high can help me in the a big way!!

(Source)

So Bakers to the rescue I found me a pair of good platforms and comfy and it was on sale! (you know with the whole recession going on gotta shop smart yet look good at doing it!)

These babies are hot and casual or dressy however you want they come in 3 colors, you could totally cop some here! They are on sale like I mentioned before!! SO take advantage!!

And now I will salute to the girls that brought platforms in my life honestly I saw my mom wear platforms but what really got me into them were these ladies!


Yup Spice Girls did it for me! I had even begged my parents when I was little that I wanted the cool platform sneakers that came out!!


<3,


No comments:

Post a Comment