Summer Vacation is over for me this weekend. Monday I will start school and well I know I won't be out partying it up like before,I had my fun but now I should concentrate on my career! Haha, so I mentioned before on my other post about orientation. And today it was the day! I personally was nervous because of the new city I really haven't explored much but I do plan on exploring and finding new places or new people to meet! Who knows but orientation went great! I liked what this school will offer and I must say I do see a very fun school time coming up but of course with hard work from myself. Cheesy I know but I can't help its just so much new things for me and I've been through some crazy ish so this is my time to shine.
"Doing Big Things"
<3,
No comments:
Post a Comment