Thursday, July 16, 2009

Favorite Blogs for the Month

Now I don't want anyone to feel left out but these are the blogs to me that just Im constantly on my Google Reader as favs. And I want to share them with you :) maybe you'll enjoy them as much as I do.

1. Le Love
This blog is all about love and its super cute with pictures and quotes, hello thats why they are called "Le Love"!


2. The Lipstick Diaries
My fav post that honestly I seriously get excited for is Cash Vs Charge. Awesome posts that they do! Check it out!

3. BetseyJ
She's a South Florida native and her style is awesome she's adorable and her blogs are very entertaining with useful information, also she's a fashion lover so the things she posts is pretty good fashion photos and clothes, shoes anything you name it! (btw kiddies she's a die hard Twilight Fan!!)

4. Nylon Blogs
Of course Nylon would have a blog but they're aren't regular bloggers, they are unique with a sense of humor. I enjoy reading their blogs!

5. Olsens Anonymous
Huge fan of Olsens twins and I don't care what anyone says, this blog is all about the twins! (not those types of twins kiddies haha) Pictures of MK and Ash of what they wear to they're regular daily lives...mhm for all Olsen Fans out there!

This pretty much sums up what I check out a lot but there are new blogs out there that is catching my eye so who knows maybe I might post those up too!!

Hope ya'll have a nice Thursday! (Weekend is almost here! I don't know why Im excited haha I still have to work ughh bummer!)

<3,

No comments:

Post a Comment