Monday, January 12, 2009

"OMFG"

Wow I haven't updated in a while! Been busy with school and work...mainly work because it has taken over my weekend-_-. But is all goods! So yesterday I decided to buy Gossip Girl a novel? Okie, lemme explain myself before I get ppl yelling at me why I just don't watch the show...Im a book worm, I haven't read a book since the summer so that obviously was a long time ago(well to me) I wanted to read a good book and I did ask ppl what they recommneded me and I got a few suggestions. Since Im leaving to the Golden State next Monday, I wanted something to read while I was in the long flight. Yesterday at work I was on Amazon or Borders.com (one of those) and there is like this suggestion section when you type in the books you have read and it shows what you might be interested in to read. Now Gossip Girl came from me typing in Twilight(yes ppl I have read all the series) and I did try to get into Gossip Girl the show but only saw like what 10mins of it? Im just not a tv person. So I saw how they suggested the book Gossip Girl and what the heck I like trying to read different types of books. I went out to Borders in my hood and bought myself Gossip Girl.
Photobucket
I started reading it today and I have to say...the author really knows how girls are! We are so into gossip in our lives that if there was no such thing as gossip we'd be bored with our lives. Seriously. The book is interesting so far Im liking it. I had my gasps out loud already haha. So ya the book is good so far we'll see if I stick to reading it like if I was watching the show.

<3,
stephyy

4 comments:

  1. the book is defff better. i watch the show and its not the same like AT ALL but the show still has me at the edge of my seat... lol i stopped at the 3rd book

    ReplyDelete
  2. the books are def better!!! the show is way different but its just AS good lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to sell my Gossip Girls book. lol

    ReplyDelete