Friday, January 23, 2009

diamonds and pearls

What elle calls "Material Girl"

Photobucket
Photobucket
(these are my favorite!!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
(I like this too lol)

Check out more here:
http://www.elle.com/Fashion/Fashion-Spotlight/Material-Girl

The ones I posted are the ones I like the most.

Ok so I've been in the west coast forrr 4 days now and Im having a good time. I feel loved that people in the 305 miss me! I MISS YOU TOO LUFFS! So I realized yesterday when I hung out with my friends that I just don't see myself at all back in the west coast not even for like career wise. Just west coast is not for me anymore, but I'll always be a Cali girl at heart. But tomorrow Im finally going shopping in downtown like I've been planning forever!! And yes because budget is tight on this mini vaca Forever 21 is on top of my list. Hopefully they have what they offer online lol don't want to be disappointed!!!
Omg the whole time thing has never effected me till this week I guess I've been out of it.

<3, stephyy

1 comment:

  1. Dope Blog Princess.... check out mine robbreportrich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete