Im not really in the mood to go out tonight. I don't know why? Lol usually I'm itching to go out but tonight I just want to watch a good movie and make myself some spaghetti. I really don't know how to cook but haha Im learning. That was my new years resolution for 08, but I didn't succeed with that till now. So today was sorta productive I got some cleaning done and washed some clothes, didn't do ALL of the cleaning like I wanted to. I also realized that I wanted to get rid of clothes that I don't wear anymore and start off fresh for the new years. Out with the old in with the new :) thats what I want to do. Urban Outfitters and Up against the wall has me drooling for buying clothes and shoes. I went to MIA skate shop by the beach the other day with my bbygirl and i feel in love with these pair of dunks that just were adorable to me!!

except the only diff is that the nike sign was white instead of gray haha.
Enough of blogging I should be paying attention to my spaghetti. More blogging later on probably.
<3, stephy
Love those SB's
ReplyDeleteohh i have those =] <3 they are sooooo comfy
ReplyDelete