Sunday, January 4, 2009

Woke up pretty late

There is NO WAY I should be tired today, I just woke up!! Last night didn't turn out like I wanted it to, but I did make my spaghetti so Im good with that. Its an awesome day to go to the beach and ride board  just want to put my ipod on and ride with the wind by south beach, I should totally find someone that wants to go with me. School is going to start soon, back to reality of school and work. BUMMER! But at the same time its good because I tend to do nothing anyways when there is no school or work so it keeps my mind busy. 
One thing I am really looking forward to is going back to the Golden State to visit my dad for his birthday. Im just excited to be in the cold and wearing my new jacket I got from Metropark. Sweet!! (because I know Im nvr going to use it here in sunny Florida haha.)

Oh and here is a song that just made my weekend haha. Thnks randy boo for showing it to me! <3

Beyonce - Diva


haha. Im a DiVA ;)

<3,stephyy

1 comment: