Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Boyz: cant live with them..cant live without them...

Sad but true ladies.
Anywhos, so it looks like its the end of the world outside really random too because earlier today it was breezy and sunny. Hmm. Second day of school went good, only had one class...math..I like math..just dont understand haha! Before going to school today I went shopping because I have a problem (oh jeez). Went over to Forever21 and bought me a white-t and a really cool shirt that I dont know it was interesting looking to me
Photobucket
I saw so many stuff I wanted to buy but I gottas save up for my trip coming soon to New York!! Mhmm for christmas all I asked for was a new ipod and a plan ticket to NY. Now Im just worried about school getting in the way of my trip -_-.
I want this year to be full of travel plans. I want to drive up to ATL with my bbgirl, going to NY with my hub and for my birthday I just want to go anywhere in Europe. Lots and lots of travel plans that exactly what I want for 2009. :) sweeets!

Well blog world Im out gotta get ready for dinner?? ( I dont even know whats going on haha)

<3,
stephyy

1 comment:

  1. you shopaholic!
    yeah the weather really sucked yesterday, I was driving back to school from the FIU area and it sucked. so cold and windy and humid.

    ReplyDelete