Monday, September 6, 2010

On My Dream Job #1

I decided to start a journal type thing to write about all the dream jobs I want or do before I die, silly I know but gets me to keep my options open hehe.

Tonight I'll start with my recent obsession, well its not that recent but I started to "pursue" more in thanks to my schools projects. I have been working with different types of photo shoots and I've done photo shoots before but my Hubby is the photographer and I'm the muse. This time around I'm behind the lense and I wish I had a better camera but I've been doing a pretty well job at it.
I had done two photo shoots with my friend for a late 1800's theme of the "neckclothitania" ties, which is how men use to wear their ties back in the day and each tie had their name and concept on how to wear them and for what. Confusing I know lol but it was fun trying it out with my friend Michaelo.



Last week I had to do a pin up shoot so I got a friend that she had it all set and she basically run the whole shoot! Lol she did an awesome job!




My recent itch has been something like an update for a photo shoot I did for my Hub last year, "Swagger" but this time its with a new look I wanted to do before the year is over. Since I plan to cut my hair and dye it and all I wanted to do a "Rihanna/Alice Dellal" look with inspirations of edgy, dark look and lots of purple!






(haircut I want lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment