
“I love a tiny woman in Chanel, Coco herself was tiny, so you don’t need to be a giant to look good in these" -Karl Lagerfeld
I read an article on Elle Magazine last year around July, it had Mary Kate Olsen on the cover and of course I fell in love. The article was pretty good, considering the fact that people keep judging for all that has happened to her. My fav as you can see is the quote I posted by Karl, and I re-read it today and just still gets me haha. Stupid I know but Im a little girl, 5'0 feet is not a whole lot so I wish I was just a couple inches taller but then I look at the Olsen Twins and well I feel better about myself haha. MK is 5'2, taller but still not your average model height so I still look up to her.
Heres the link to the article if you guys are interested: Elle July 08.
<3,


No comments:
Post a Comment