Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Shock

As all of you have heard Michael Jackson has passed away and well I was sorta a fan, but not as huge as my parents and grandparents. But I did listen to him here and there and I feel terrible that now out of all the weirdness and celeb gossip about the guy, is when everyone shows they're respect to him. Im sorry but why couldn't they do it when he was alive also? Well not to cause a commotion just want to post up two of my fav songs by him since everyone is doing the whole tribute thing to the king of pop.


Thriller - Michael Jackson
This song ALWAYS gets me hoping for Halloween to come sooner!! (and because of the cool dance) reason why its my fav song.



Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
This one is also my fav and its classic! I love it, feel like dancing every time I hear it.

Rest in Peace King of Pop.


<3,


No comments:

Post a Comment